Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nail Kit



Well from painting and practicing, my nails need a break so I haven’t been able to post anything new and I am sorry for that ladies.
So I figured I would share with you lovely ladies my nail kit and tell you where I bought some of my items and if I think it’s worth the price I paid.




 
I received the case as a gift it was meant to be a makeup box but it hold almost everything perfectly. I have more nail polishes that did not fit in the case but the ones that do not fit are still always nearby.
I received almost all my nail polish in bulk from  Amazon 

48 bottles of polish and 3 small scented nail polish remover pads for only $ 42.00.
Amazing deal! I couldn’t pass it up.
I love the color selection and I LOVE the glitter polishes. They are not the most amazing brand or quality unfortunately, but for the price it’s worth it. My two biggest cons with this kit is I couldn’t pick out the colors I wanted and I was worried about getting double colors or a lot of unflattering colors (which thankfully wasn't the case), my other con is that some of the colors seemed to have got gooey really quick. So here is a tip I just learned (too late of course). To keep nail polished smooth you can store them in a refrigerator, but this will not work if you are going to use the colors often you should store bottles you don’t use frequently.   
I loved the nail polish removers that came in this kit. They are acetone free so they don’t have that harsh smell. They also have cuticle oil in them so they are nice on the nails. It was also good that I could use one pad most of the time to remove the nail polish on all ten nails.  My con with these (but it’s not really a con because it could happen with any cotton pad) the pad shreds when you remove the glitter polishes.


 I also purchased this decorative nail polish also from Amazon in bulk. They came in a pack of 24 for $25.



I also love them the brush is so thin and to you can make some really impressive designs with them.  Same complaint as with the regular nail polish it gets the gooey clump that makes it near impossible to use.

   Nail polish pens also purchased on Amazon ( I really love Amazon) 

Okay these pens are awesome! They are pens and also mini bottle of regular nail polish all in one. They came with this nice little sleeve that gives you some really pretty design ideas (that’s where I got the idea for the lady bugs), It also came with a pin to clean out the tip if it manages to get clogged.  They are really easy to use and helpful. I don’t really have a complaint with this product. I am happy with this purchase.

 Stamping Kit.
My stamping kit I had to order in 3 different orders so instead of posing the link to each item I will post one general link on Amazon that shows each part.




There is no point in reviewing each item individually.  As a hole this product is great, once you figure out how to use it a way that works best for you. I had a hard time at first getting all of the nail polish to transfer from the plate to the stamp.  I have a blog on how to stamp if you are interested in learning how to stamp. The other problem I had at first and still experience from time to time is getting the stamp straight on my nails. But that comes more easily with practice.

  M.A.S.H Nail paint brushes. 

I am sorry guys I don’t have a link for this item because I don’t remember which website I got them on and I forgot to save the link.
I haven’t used these brushes much because I haven’t needed them for what I have been doing. I used them once for these colorful nails.

 I had a lot of fun with these nails; I think I will try them again with different colors. I think I may have my next blog! I do enjoy these brushes. A good purchase!

Well that’s almost everything in my kit. Except Nail Polish remover currently I am using regular drug store brand that has acetone, I am using cotton rounds same thing regular drug store brand to remove my nail polish and I am also using Q-tips to clean up the edging of my nail and for some small mistakes.

Thank you for reading!! Have a lovely day, stay beautiful and confident <3

Love ya
Ally Mariee

No comments:

Post a Comment