Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Free Hand Lady Bugs

Okay so I Figured Id start this blog with an easy design Lady Bugs. 





For the base I used Kleancolor Nail Lacqure - Color number 81 Red Alert For the tips and wings I used Shiny Color Nail Art Polish ( the brush is thin  you could always use any thin paint brush)- Black 
For the dots on my wings I used Magi Nail Art Pens- Black



Step 1: Paint your base coat red. You may need to add more than one coat; I had to use two coats. (Don’t worry if you make little mistakes everyone does)









 
 Step 2: You paint your tips black you can make the black as thick as you want. But try not to make to thin because the tips are the lady bugs head. 

I use my "decorative" nails which are the ring and thumb fingers, but you can use which ever fingers you prefer.





 Step 3: Paint a straight black like down the middle to separate your wings.









   Step 4: Add the dots for the wings. (I apologize that my polka dots are hard to see)









 Voila Cute little lady bugs :-)  










 Thanks for the fun ladies please have a wonderful day 
xoxox 
Ally Mariee

No comments:

Post a Comment